Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Paintings

My Paintings......



Hey guys this is one of the paintings dn by me in the charcoal medium.. this has been my all fav medium.. thanks to hema mam who thought me this... i joined her classes jus to learn this medium say abt 8 yrs back, and whn i joined her she said tht i would hv to learn the other basic mediums and thn could i learn charcoal........

this is a simple basic charcoal painting, and i hv dn much adv thn this ..... will upload the pics soon..

I use to lov goin to for my painting classes... learnt mediums like basic pencil sketching, dry crayons, oil pastels, color pencil, pen n ink, water colors.... . i joint and successfully went for about 8 yrs.. Wow.. 8 yrs.. not bad...




The next medium close to my heart after charcoal is pen n ink.. another combination of black n white.. black has always bn my fav color... the one abv is the pen n ink medium...





This is the water color one.. trust me its not easy... the thing in this is tht once u mk ur stroke its very difficult infact impossible to make any chances on tht..

No comments:

Post a Comment